Collaborative Stage for TNM 7 - Revised 11/12/2010 [ Schema ]
CS Site-Specific Factor 16
Combinations of ER, PR, and HER2 Results
- Note 1: There is a clinical interest in triple negative breast cancer, or breast cancer that is negative for estrogen receptors (ER), progesterone receptors (PR), and Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2) amplification or overexpression.
- Note 2: This field is based on CS Site-Specific Factors 1, 2, and 15.
- Note 3: ER results are coded in the first digit: 0 for negative and 1 for positive.
- Note 4: PR results are coded in the second digit: 0 for negative and 1 for positive.
- Note 5: HER2 results are coded in the third digit: 0 for negative and 1 for positive.
- Note 6: If information is unknown or not available for one or more of the three types of tests, or if one or more of the three types of tests was not performed, code 999.
|000||ER Negative, PR Negative, HER2 Negative (Triple Negative)|
|001||ER Negative, PR Negative, HER2 Positive|
|010||ER Negative, PR Positive, HER2 Negative|
|011||ER Negative, PR Positive, HER2 Positive |
|100||ER Positive, PR Negative, HER2 Negative|
|101||ER Positive, PR Negative, HER2 Positive|
|110||ER Positive, PR Positive, HER2 Negative |
|111||ER Positive, PR Positive, HER2 Positive |
|988||Not applicable: Information not collected for this case|
(If this information is required by your standard setter, use of code 988 may result in an edit error.)
|999||One or more tests not performed|
One or more tests unknown if performed
One or more tests with unknown or borderline results
Unknown or no information
Not documented in patient record