Collaborative Stage for TNM 7 - Revised 01/05/2010 [ Schema ]
CS Site-Specific Factor 1
- Note 1: There are three schemas of FIGO Stage for cancer of corpus uteri:
a. Carcinoma of the endometrium and carcinosarcomas
b. Leiomyosarcomas and endometrial stromal sarcomas (ESS)
Starting from the new FIGO Edition, the above three diseases are staged separately. The table below is for adenosarcomas only. Pay attention to the FIGO versions and description for cell and tumor types, disease extension, lymph node status and metastasis when coding.
- Note 2: FIGO (International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics) stage below is surgical, not clinical, staging.
- Note 3: Simultaneous tumors of the uterine corpus and ovary/pelvis in association with ovarian/pelvic endometriosis should be classified as independent primary tumors.
- Note 4: Use the FIGO stage as stated in the medical record. Do not attempt to code it based on T, N, and M.
- Note 5: FIGO no longer includes Stage 0 (Tis) for this schema. Please code in situ to 987 and FIGO Stage unknown to 999.
|100||FIGO Stage l|
|120||FIGO Stage lA|
|130||FIGO Stage 1B|
|140||FIGO Stage 1C|
|200||FIGO Stage ll|
|210||FIGO Stage IIA|
|220||FIGO Stage IIB|
|300||FIGO Stage III|
|310||FIGO Stage IIIA|
|320||FIGO Stage IIIB|
|330||FIGO Stage IIIC|
|400||FIGO Stage IVA|
|410||FIGO Stage IVB|
|888||OBSOLETE DATA CONVERTED V0200|
See code 988.
Not applicable for this site
|987||Cancer in situ (preinvasive, noninvasive, intraepithelial)|
|988||Not applicable: Information not collected for this case|
(May include cases converted from code 888 used in CSv1 for "Not applicable" or when the item was not collected. If this item is required to derive T, N, M, or any stage, use of code 988 may result in an error.)
|999||FIGO Stage Unknown|