Collaborative Stage Data Set - Revised 06/12/2013 FINAL
CS Site-Specific Factor 12
HER2: Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization (CISH) Lab Value
- Note 1: Record the results of only the Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization (CISH) test for Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2) in this field. The test determines whether there are additional copies of the HER2/neu gene in the tumor cells. The results are reported as the mean number of copies of the HER2/neu gene on either 30 or 60 tumor cells.
- Note 2: Record the actual mean if given. Enter the stated mean to two decimal places. Use a trailing zero if needed.
- Note 3: The same laboratory test should be used to record information in CS Site-Specific Factors 12 and 13.
- Note 4: If the test is done but the actual mean is not stated, use code 997.
- Note 5: If the test is not mentioned in the medical record, code to 999 unless there are circumstances under which the test isn't performed, for example, no histologic specimen.
|100-979||Mean of 1.00 - 9.79|
(Enter exact mean to two decimal places)
|980||Mean of 9.80 or greater|
|981-986||OBSOLETE DATA CONVERTED V0203|
See code 980
Mean of 9.81 - 9.86
|987||OBSOLETE DATA CONVERTED V0203|
See code 980
Mean of 9.87 or greater
|988||Not applicable: Information not collected for this case|
(If this information is required by your standard setter, use of code 988 may result in an edit error.)
|991||Mean of less than 1.00|
|997||Test ordered, results not in chart|
|998||Test not done (test not ordered and not performed)|
|999||Unknown or no information|
Not documented in patient record